Central focus of the system’s operation. Launches the continuous miner into the seam, followed by a steadily-lengthened series of conveyor cars. The operator works from a climate-controlled operator’s compartment, he/she controls and monitors all aspects of the mining process. The guidance system features a positive steering mechanism, coal thickness sensors, inertial directional controls and PLC controls to pinpoint the machine’s location within the reserve. The Launch Vehicle also carries the substation and hydraulic system.
- Footprint reduced from 90’ to 45’
- Exclusive cascading conveyor
- Horizontal and vertical guidance
- Up to 1,000-ft. penetration
- Purchase/Lease/Contract Mine